Nesta 0.9.5 released
I just released Nesta 0.9.5 to RubyGems.org.
To upgrade update the version number in your
Gemfile and re-run
It contains an impressive list of bug fixes from the community. Here's the relevant section of the CHANGES file:
- Added --version option to nesta command (Christopher Lindblom).
- Upgraded Haml and Sass to version 3.1 (Andrew Nesbitt).
- Bug fix: Don't use parent's heading in page title if parent's heading is blank (Christopher Lindblom).
- Bug fix: Removed trailing whitespace inside <a> tags generated by the display_menu() helper.
- Bug fix: Made article_summaries render summaries for the pages passed into it (Robert Syme).
- Bug fix: Empty files in the content directory would cause the site to crash - they are now served properly.
- Bug fix: When pages written in Haml were included on a category page the default theme didn't provide access to Sinatra's helper methods within Haml templates. See pull request for more (Carl Furrow).
This is the first release for which I didn't write the lion's share of the code. It's been really gratifying to get so many contributions. Keep 'em coming!